- Must maintain a 2.5 GPA and adhere to hour requirements.
- Must attend a majority of classes at the Arkansas City campus.
- Must take at least 12 credit hours of Creative Writing courses in face-to-face setting
over and above any required English composition courses during their academic career
- Must become active member of Creative Claws, attending meetings and activities, as
well as serve on advisory committee for the Humanities and Communications Department.
- Students are required to live on campus unless living locally with a parent/guardian.