Wellness Services

Student Mental & Physical Health Resources

Looking for support? You’ve taken a right first step.

Contact US

It is strongly recommended that Cowley College students in need of mental health resources begin by contacting Rebecca Holman at:

Phone: 620-441-5228 or 800-593-2222 ext. 5228

Book an Appointment

Student Life Counselor
Executive Director of Student Services


Take a look at our VIRTUAL CAMPUS TOUR.

Health Services

Cowley is in partnership with Chestnut Wellness for immediate student physical-health needs and a PA on on Main Campus one day per week.

Make An Appointment Online


For students who prefer not to contact the Student Life Counselor, it is recommended that the following resources be considered:

  • Your family doctor (for a referral to a counselor or therapist)
  • A counselor or therapist that you have worked with previously
  • A counselor or therapist recommended by a friend or family member
  • Your community mental health center:
    • In Cowley County: Four County Mental Health at 620-442-4540 or 620-221-9664
    • In Sedgwick County: COMCARE at 316-660-7540
    • In other counties: contact the Student Life Counselor for contact information

CRISIS SITUATIONS: In a situation in which you are thinking about harming yourself or another person, it is recommended that you contact one of the following immediately:

  • In Cowley County: Four County Mental Health 24-hour Emergency phone number at 620-442-4554 or 620-221-9686
  • In Sedgwick County: COMCARE of Sedgwick County Crisis Services at 316-660-7500
  • 1-800-SUICIDE (a nationwide suicide prevention referral service)
  • Your local hospital emergency room
  • Call 911

The links below are to websites that offer free audio recordings of guided meditation instruction.

UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center

UC San Diego Center for Mindfulness

Student of Concern

A Student of Concern report form is provided in an online format. If you have concerns about a Cowley College student, you are encouraged to complete and submit a report.