Cowley College understands that as a busy adult your time is at a premium. Whether you are completing a degree or gaining job skills, our faculty and staff are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals.
The following steps will help get you restarted:
- Log into TigerConnect to review your student profile. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to login. If you have not taken classes in the previous two years, you will be required to submit a Re-Admit Application.
- Apply for Federal Financial Aid. Our Financial Aid Code is 001902.
- If you intend to live in the dorms on Main Campus or on the Sumner Campus, complete the Housing Application and Contract in TigerConnect.
- Send the Registrar your high school and college transcripts.
- Complete Placement Testing at one of our campus locations if necessary.
- Book an Appointment to enroll in classes with your original advisor, or contact and Admissions Representative.
- Touch base with an Advisor.
- Visit the Cowley College Bookstore to obtain your books. Books are available three weeks before classes start.
- Start your journey on the first day of class.