Trap Club Scholarship
Maintain 2.5 GPA is required, but 3.0 is expected to compete in competitions.
- Must have participated in high school or college shooting sports
- Adhere to the rules and regulations of Cowley Trap Club
- Participate in 100% of the fundraising, contests, and competitions, and practices
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 12 hours per semester
- Following all of Cowley's rules, regulations, and laws, including local, state, and federal governments. Violations may results in removal of scholarship
- Complete a state-approved hunter education certificate or the league's SAGE Certification Training
- Students are required to live on campus unless they are living locally with a parent/guardian
- Have a letter of recommendation from a former/current shotting sport addressing the
- What is your shooting average?
- Have you won any awards? If so, what are they, and when?
- Is the shooter a consistent shooter?
- What is the shooter's biggest strength, and what is their biggest weakness?
- What are some areas that the shooter needs to work on to improve?
- How much time do they invest in growing their proficiency as a competitive trap shooter?
- Any other accolades or information they would like to share about the shooter?