Thank you for submitting the Request for Certification Form

We will submit your VA enrollment certification to the VA regional office (chapter 30, 33 and 1606) prior to the beginning of the term. Those who are chapter 35 will be after the term starts. Chapter 31 must have an enrollment certification form from the Wichita regional office.

  1. You must submit this form for each semester you are enrolling (Summer, Fall, Spring).
  2. If you are changing place of training or program contact the registrar, VA Certifying Official at 800-593-2222 ext. 5339.
  3. Contact the VA Certifying Official to make sure classes are applicable for your degree.
  4. If you are using your VA benefits for the first time, have you filled out the VA form 22-1990, Application for VA benefits? If not, contact the Cowley VA Certifying Official.
  5. If you have any questions about the VA benefits process. Contact the Registrar at 800-593-2222 ext.5339.